MK84 series 2.0 coilovers-
Fits all 2005 to 2015 Xterra, 2005 to current Frontier, and 2005 to 2012 Pathfinder
ALL NEW We replaced the lower heims with rubber bushings. Perfect for all weather conditions, helps soak up more road vibrations, and no unwanted noises.
- 5/8” Nitro Steel shock shaft offering better corrosion resistance than chrome plating
- Valved to your Nissan for improved on and off-road performance and handling
- Clear-Blue Chromate zinc plated steel shock bodies
- Adjustable from 0.5"-2.0” of lift height. We recommend them to be run from 0.5-2” for best shock travel.
- 200psi nitro charged and all shocks are dyno tested prior to shipping
- Outfitted with Eibach Springs, the best name in springs. Available in 50 lb. increments from 500lb to 700lb to suit your vehicles aftermarket weight needs.
- Fully assembled and ready to bolt-on with T-6 aluminum anodized top mounts.
- Priced as a pair
- Comes with a spanner wrench for adjusting lift height.
- 100% Made in the U.S.A.!
We recommend the following spring rates for your Nissan
** NOW AVAILABLE in optional spring colors
- Silver - Comes standard
- Please call for a custom color
500 lb. springs- Great for 2wd stock front weight Xterra’s and 2wd- 2 door and extra cab Frontier’s. Also work great for a plush ride on 4x4 Xterra’s with no front weight
550 lb. springs- All stock weight 4x4 Xterra’s and Frontier’s. Good for 2wd models with skids, sliders, and tube bumpers.
600 lb. springs- All models with plate front bumpers, lighter 8000lb winch W/syn line, skids, and sliders
650 lb. springs- All models with plate bumpers, all of the above with some extra weight
700 lb. springs- Only for heavy oversized bumpers, heavy 12000 lb. winch W/steel cable, heavy skids, heavy
Please Call If You Are Unsure What Spring Rate To Select.