Fits 2005 and up Frontier and Suzuki Equator
Free shipping is ONLY to the CON US. If shipping to HI or AK we will call you to collect additional charges
1.5" lift complete rear springs priced as a pair
(2) OME CS150R Dakar Leaf Springs
*Choose bushing kit below-
SB99 bushings to be used with stock and lift shackles
SB100 bushings to be used with OME GS15 shackles only
Medium load spring- Stock to 150 pounds extra weight
**Requires new longer U bolts, Add in drop down below**
Add OME GS15 Greasable Shackles To Your Order Below
OME Dakar leaf springs feature:
- Draw Tapered & Diamond Cut Leaves: Ensure the load is progressively distributed over a larger surface area, reducing the high stresses that develop at leaf ends. This provides increased ride quality and protection against leaf breakage, significantly increasing the spring life.
- Bolt Clamps & Liners: The leaf clamps are bolted to allow installation of anti squeak nylon liners.
- Fully Scragged & Load Tested: Scragging ensures the spring takes a permanent 'set' which reduces the risk of sagging. Load testing ensures the spring meets the required specification.
- Graphite Coating: To further reduce the friction between the spring leaves & friction pads.
- Military Wrap: Designed to provide added safety.
- Anti Friction Pads: Regreasable nylon interleaf liners reduce friction at the leaf tips where the load is the greatest.
- Flat Axle Seat Area: Allows a positive, safe axle mount reducing spring stress & increasing spring life.
- Shot Peening: The tension side of all leaves is shot peened to reduce spring stress. This process can double the life of a spring.
- Two-stage Leaf Pack: Featured on most rear springs for optimum comfort. When unladen the vehicle is largely riding on the primary stage, with the secondary stage providing additional support when a heavy load is added.